My Duster....

-
It looks like you are going for the smoothed, clean look for the grille and tail pannel - but sometimes it can look too smooth. I am by no means a pro, but I think some edging or trim around the grille cut-outs, and maybe some recessed parking lights, would really set that grille off. As far as the tail pannel, no offense, but it looks like you spent a lot of time and money smoothing it out and removing the bumper, but put "cheap" lights on it. The area is too big for those tiny lights. Perhaps if you recessesd some longer horizontal lights similar to a 70-72 Duster, but custom. Some big, fat tires in the rear would also go a long way to making the rear panel look smaller. Just some observations - either way, the car looks great and it's obvious that you took a lot of time and effort to customize it. Be proud and don't listen to some jackass that doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground.

sorry if i uploaded the same pics twice, some of these pics are a couple years old and the car isnt 100% complete, the dash took me 60+ hours to complete to the primer stage, and the rear lights im planning to replace with something else but i havent really found something that makes me go wow yet if you know what i mean...

my duster 018forabodiesonly.jpg

my duster 005 dash for abdies only1.jpg

my duster side forabodiesonly.com001.jpg

my duster side forabodiesonly002.jpg

my duster forabodiesonly 021.jpg

my duster forabodiesonly 020.jpg

my duster forabodiesonly010side.jpg

my duster abodies only 025.jpg

my duster dash017forabodies only.jpg

its nice to see a well customized look... with that look just imagine how scary this would be to see in the rear view mirror of a nova 1 second and have it 1 mille past you the next....LOL!!!

p.s i personally usually put the mags infront and plain rims in the back :p

I'm not gonna lie...I love your car! I love how you took it and made it your own!! I think it rocks and dont' let anyone who says different bother you. It is your car, do with it what you want!

Honestly I didn't like it at first, but its grown on me. I love the fact that it's different and you should be proud of it. It's really one of a kind.

-
Back