My fathers day gift

-
I got $150.00 in gift cards at Canadian Tire from my sons and a $50.00 gift card at Tim Hortons from my wife. I'm going to CT on Monday for a new battery for my Barracuda. They are also taking me to Boston Pizza for supper.

I got a $150 gift certificate to Jegs
Im going on their site now!! keep us up dated George :cheers:
Happy Fathers Day :happy10:

regards
George
keep us up dated George :cheers:
Happy Fathers Day :happy10:

I got $150.00 in gift cards at Canadian Tire from my sons and a $50.00 gift card at Tim Hortons from my wife. I'm going to CT on Monday for a new battery for my Barracuda. They are also taking me to Boston Pizza for supper.
Pizza sounds good about know =P~
Happy Fathers day cudadriver :cheers:

I am rewiring the Dart now and I needed sockets, bulbs, wire, and wire braid, and some connectors, I just spent $120

Got an email from one of my racingjunk pals last night ....

"Thanks and yes I'am [having a great Father's Day],my wife hired a 27 year old beauty to clean the house NAKED for father's day,WOW...And I will call...Thanks,BeWell..."

Oh my! What's even funnier is that he was typing on the computer. Hmmmmmmm

"Thanks and yes I'am [having a great Father's Day],my wife hired a 27 year old beauty to clean the house NAKED for father's day,WOW...And I will call...Thanks,BeWell..."

I guess it's all in your priorities!!!! LOL :snakeman:

Maybe she was cleaning the computer monitor right then!

-
Back