My first Mopar project car

-
Reaction score
This is my first Mopar project, up til now I have built mostly Fords but I got bit by the MOPAR bug bad and had to have a Dart 340. Originally a slant six/auto california car with white exterior and blue interior. I had it painted Torred with a white top and painted white stripe. I had an 06 Charger Daytona in Torred and thought that would be a good choice for the Dart. The interior will be white leather with some red accents. I ditched the slant six for a 340, had it mildly built to produce 300+ HP. Has 9.5:1 comp, 340 heads, air gap intake and 268H comp cam. Not sure which car I will be using, thinking about a Holly Avenger 770 but any input is appreciated. Let me know what you think of the paint at this point. I will post more pics and info once I get it back from the paint shop. thanks all.

www.southwestcarshows.com

Any carb your OK with useing, go for it. The CFM amount of this Avenger is fine.

Nice looking car. Looks like you have jumped into this mopar thing head first. Welcome.

Ah, another convert that's seen the light, leave the darkness that is Furd and come to the light for it is good. Welcome by the way.

Terry

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am sure I will be seeking lots of advice as I progress with getting the Dart finished. I know everyone likes the TTI Headers, any other brands that fit as well and maybe a little less costly?

Well, I still will have my foot in the Ford world. Got a 66 Mustang I love and my driver is an 08 F150 Supercrew. LOVE the Mopars though, will have a challenger or cuda some day. Not a huge fan of chebby's, although I did own several corvairs :wack:

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am sure I will be seeking lots of advice as I progress with getting the Dart finished. I know everyone likes the TTI Headers, any other brands that fit as well and maybe a little less costly?

Welcome

Isn't this about to start round 17-18 now... 8) Not everyone likes tti!

Dougs is another choice that are less expensive and fit well. No low hanging pipes. I have both and prefer Dougs over the other brand especially if you are running an auto.

-
Back