My first Mopar

-

LS1blazer

Reaction score
I have always been a chevy guy, until today. A friend called and offered a 1973 340 duster for free. How can I say no. I have worked on couple Mopar's for a friend, big blocks, hemi's, and small blocks. Restoring the Duster should be fun. All original 340 auto PS, Power brakes, no AC, bench seat column shift.

great deal i would never be that lucky even if it needs a full resto your starting with 0 dollars ,glad to have you on this site, the people on here are great and tons of knowledge, please post some pictures

That Is Great!

Please Post Photos...

You either have very good friends or very dumb ones, either way I'd take em!

Welcome to the board and yes, it's mandatory, we need to see pictures of this free Duster.

Welcome LS1blazer and glad to hear you made the switch. My UPS driver pulls up the other day while I was working on my Swinger, He starts babbling about how I should have a camaro becuase ther are 5 others on his route. My reply was : That why I dont have one, there everywhere. How many Dart Swingers are there on your route? His reply, just yours. haha

Welcome and please let your buddy know we have a post in the parts for sale section titled "Free Stuff" . Tell him he can post the rest of his hemi cars there....i'll be watching. Good to have ya here and you will be also. Has anyone ask for pictures yet???? Buy your buddy a beer or two...or three...or...hell make it a case.
Small Block

I guess he is now officially your best friend. Post some pics when you can, we would love to see it, you are at the right place. Good luck with your build.

I will have to get photos, when I am back in town. I left yesterday for business to Detroit. It has some rust in the lower quarters, original paint, smake skin vinyl top, I guess you can call it tan with tan interior. I can definitely see it in B5 blue with white interior.

You must be living right LS1, Jump in and enjoy.
And welcome to the world of A body mopars.
Pictures would be very cool.

-
Back