Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkevin66

moparkevin75
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
this car is my first old car and project its a 1966 dart gt slant 6 3 speed i might need some parts

Attachments

• i20536.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 127
  • i20537.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 119
  • i20538.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 127
Congratulations and welcome :eek:ccasion:
1966 A bodies are the best :color: JMO :shaking2:
I have been thinking about putting my three on the tree to three on the floor one day.
Keep us updated on your restoration :thumleft::thumleft:

Welcome to FABO Kevin. Lots to see and do here. We also have a lot of 66 Darts here too. Here's a link to a post I started a few years ago. You've got a great start to a fun 66 Dart there. Keep us posted on your progress. toolmanmike
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=54003

Here's a shot of mine. It's just a fun driver and when time and money allow, I drive and improve it. I'm not in a hurry to finish it although shiny paint would be good. LOL

Attachments

• Miss06.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 104
Welcome aboard! Let us know what parts you need and we'll see what we can find for you. Did your car come originally with a 3 speed manual on the column and it was moved to the floor?

I have a ton of misc parts for a 66 Dart - parted one out some time ago, have several boxes of misc parts ...mainly interior stuff , glass, drivers door, some trim etc....

Welcome Kevin! You're gonna love it here! Start a list and prioritize what ya need, lots of good members helping each other out here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back