My Forza 3 mopar

-

Mr2.4

Reaction score
How many of you guys play forza motorsports 3 on XBOX? Here is my kickass 68 Barracuda. If you play and have pics lets see them.

Barracuda4.jpg

Really? I hear great things about GT5.

I have been a big fan of the Gran Turismo series since the very first game.. I waited years for GT5 to come out.. While its a great game and all, it really to me, just turned out to be a slightly flashier version of GT4.. Im not totally disappointed, but I was really expecting more considering how long it took for this game to come out.. But I love racing games in general.. My stepson has an Xbox360.. think im gonna try that Forza Motor Sports LOL

I was just blown away when I played Forza 3, maybe I'm missing something but GT5 is on such a lower level. Forza is SO much more visceral and realistic, you can actually feel the physics of the car as it turns and accelerates and watch the body flex and roll with the suspension. And don't even get me started on the sounds, get a '70 Charger in GT5 with an exhaust upgrade and it sounds like a freakin' weedwacker on nitromethane. Speaking of upgrades the whole tuning system in Forza is also light-years ahead, you can actually tune specific parts of the engine (cams, intake, compression, etc) or even swap engines entirely; GT5 just has the lame "Engine Level 1, 2, 3" and "Turbo Level 1, 2, 3" type system.

Hey thats cool. How did you do that?

I just messed with a few of the flame textures and got them to link together nicely, then added a gradient to the front.

I liked grand turismo until I played forza. Forza just feels and seems more realistic to me. I haven't played the new gt5 yet since i don't have a ps3 though.

I used to play Forza all the time but haven't played Forza 3 much. Looks like I will have to check it out. I just got a new HD TV to play Xbox on and also found a steering wheel set up to play the game with. Guy had 2 of them for sale bought 1 for $25 now I wish I would have bought the other one. The one I bought was new, box wasn't even opened.

This is my first time playing Forza. I must say that I am really impressed with the game. I used to play all the GT's but havn't tried the latest version yet. A good freind of mine swears by that game. Tit for tat I guess. I will have to get more Mopars and post pics of them. The detail is freakin great!

-
Back