My free Duster (Look close you will see why it is free)

-
Aww,I was hoping to see how it would turn out and you worked so hard on it.Hopefully someone can buy it to finish it up and not crush it.

No worries,sometimes things happen.I know Ive had my share of projects I never was able to complete.It costs alot of money but I do applaud you on the job you were doing on it.=D>=D>:thumleft:

I had alot of fun while doing what I did. I will just remember my little tricks I learned and use them on the next one.

That's cool, you seemed like you have a good grasp of what needs to be done and how to do it, as far as that goes.

Because as life goes on you sometimes realize what is important in life. Right now it's my family and my job, when I get a little more financially stable I will try again. I didn't start this build with the intensions of quitting.

what is important in life...Right now it's my family

No truer words could be said..take care of the family first..

There will be a time in the future to take this up again..

Grassy

no matter what happens to the car, the things you learned will always be yours. good luck. do the do, and don't forget us dude.

did you scrap the duster yet?

I would be interested in the tail light panel possibly if it is something that is up for grabs and depending on price.

Ok guys here is the last pics of my Duster it went to a good home last week. SheDevil, greenhornet, all you guys that are gonna use parts frm her to save yours thank you. Now that I have looked at these pics I may have made a mistake selling her, but nothing I can do about it now.

Tonoto and Ky Vacation 001.jpg

Tonoto and Ky Vacation 002.jpg

Tonoto and Ky Vacation 003.jpg

Tonoto and Ky Vacation 004.jpg

Tonoto and Ky Vacation 005.jpg

Tonoto and Ky Vacation 006.jpg

Tonoto and Ky Vacation 007.jpg

I think my shifter came out great up next my brake pedal assembly restoration. I still need to get a brake light switch and a new rubber pad to replace the worn original but otherwise it is finished.

What did you use to clean the parts?

-
Back