My kid's music video Toad Alley!

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
Here's my kid Jame's band Current Youth, they just did a music video, they're trying to get a record deal, so a little support wouldn't hurt, PLEASE!! If you like the band, chk. out the rest of the songs, and give them a like on their facebook page......MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
higgs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNRCD8dyypE"]Current Youth - Toad Alley (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Music is therapy and will/can be enjoyed life long, congratulations I was born in the 50'es and the 70es was good to me along with the music I still enjoy trying to play.

Keep supporting live Music, Great sound and well written, keep up the good job/hobby.

Music is therapy and will/can be enjoyed life long, congratulations I was born in the 50'es and the 70es was good to me along with the music I still enjoy trying to play.

Keep supporting live Music, Great sound and well written, keep up the good job/hobby.

thanks mikey, yeah, the 70's early 80's for me.....hopefully things will go good for james....he's has a whole life in front of him at 20 yrs. old.....
higgs

thanks mikey, yeah, the 70's early 80's for me.....hopefully things will go good for james....he's has a whole life in front of him at 20 yrs. old.....
higgs

He sounds great and the band also, he will do well :cheers:, Back when I was playing out we did not have as many places to play, but know we have 8 to 10 places that support live music :cheers: Tell James to keep enjoying it and get out and do some live music even for free as fun raisers :cheers:
That helped Creed and the bands he has played for :glasses7:
Congratulations hollywood, watching your sun is a great pleasure you will enjoy :cheers:

They sound pretty good. I hope they make it big. If they go on tour and hit Portland, I'll go check them out.

He sounds great and the band also, he will do well :cheers:, Back when I was playing out we did not have as many places to play, but know we have 8 to 10 places that support live music :cheers: Tell James to keep enjoying it and get out and do some live music even for free as fun raisers :cheers:
That helped Creed and the bands he has played for :glasses7:
Congratulations hollywood, watching your sun is a great pleasure you will enjoy :cheers:

yep, enjoy the live shows tremendously, one of their first gigs was at the gothic theatre, which is really good, it takes a year or two for most bands to get in there.

3 of them are in college so they slow the shows down when everyone's in school, the drummer goes to college up in greeley which is about 45 to 50 miles away.......they will be playing alot coming up in the summer months.

thanks for the support mike greatly appreciated......and btw, i would still like to get a cd of creed's band(s), so tell me what i have to do.....

They sound pretty good. I hope they make it big. If they go on tour and hit Portland, I'll go check them out.

thanks jeremy, really appreciate the kudos for him.....a tour is probably a long way off....but if that ever happens i'll have him look u up!! hell i might be there w/him!!
higgs

sounds great ....i am guessing your kid is the lemonade stand guy ...he looks like you in the pics i have seen. :toothy9:

whoever directed the video made it look just like ones big rock bands have made before .....i like the gnome in there and the lights on the truck made a visual.

also the lighting and color effect during the chase scene was neat. :toothy9:

sounds great ....i am guessing your kid is the lemonade stand guy ...he looks like you in the pics i have seen. :toothy9:

yep, u right, and the singer/guitar player.....

whoever directed the video made it look just like ones big rock bands have made before .....i like the gnome in there and the lights on the truck made a visual.

also the lighting and color effect during the chase scene was neat. :toothy9:

i'll let jack know u said that!! he's the bass player, he's really good with video stuff, and probably was the driving force behind the production, he's able to make idea's come to life....thanks rani....
higgs

very nice for as young as they are, better video than some big bands I have seen good sound also... has kinda a late 80s Seattle sound to me .

very nice for as young as they are, better video than some big bands I have seen good sound also... has kinda a late 80s Seattle sound to me .

thank you so much for the comments ko, it's a blessing to me to see him getting the attention that i've always thought he deserved....it's crazy, he's probably got about 40 songs written, he has about 15 to 20 already recorded, some are at the infant stages, but thats all he does in his spare time, he's up in the studio constantly doing something.
thanks again man!!
higgs

-
Back