My kind of nativity scene…

-
Reaction score
Now this is some Christmas spirit what I'm talkin' about:

Nativity.jpg

Dan that's some funny stuff right there. Set me a plate out.

Oh and Merry Christmas to you and yours Dan!

Dan that's some funny stuff right there. Set me a plate out. Oh and Merry Christmas to you and yours Dan!

Thanks, SS, happy Christmas to you and yours and theirs, too.

(there are those who would have us believe that the head of a queer Jew like me will explode if I say or hear the word "Christmas". I guess they must be wrong. Until I see a written law that you have to be Christian to have a happy Christmas, I'm gonna keep on eating Christmas cookies, admiring Christmas trees, going to Christmas parties, and wishing people "happy Christmas". On the other hand, I'm going to keep on getting sick of Christmas music about three seconds before I hear the first song every year. Now how 'bout a rousing chorus of "Feliz Navidad", who's with me? :toothy10: )

Gay and hebrew. My friend Alan (also gay and jewish) would say to that in an intentionally overly lisped, SHALOM!

and... play on words...

nothing like bacon to make the yuletide gay (happy)

Now this is some Christmas spirit what I'm talkin' about:

Nativity.jpg
Lol!!! Leave it to you Dan, you bacon loving Canadian, you. A merry Christmas to yourself.

Oh yeah.

Felis Navi Dad! da da dada da da da Felis Navi Dad! da da dada da da da Felis Navi Dad! Followed by alot of words my ears never could make senses of.

How I do love to sing with the boys over here on FABO.

How 'bout a "spam-ham-lamb." I do admire the camel. Nice touch. Is that a bed of sauer kraut (spelling?) that the nativity scene is on?
You gonna eat all that stuff. Send me a plate too....
Ya know, if ya dyed your beard white and........(hey santa's are in big demand this time of year, you could make some serious coin...) Merry Christmas Dan. Happy Hannukkah!

Dan:that is so neat. Looks like the Camel is sizing up the sheep. DHAAAAAD.
What do you think you do with a tray full of vegetables.

Merry Christmas.

Kenny

Dan:that is so neat

I wish I could claim the credit (or blame), but I can't. It's something I'd eat, but I have no idea who fixed this.

Looks like the Camel is sizing up the sheep.

Somebody needs to tell the Camel that no, it's the lion that's supposed to lie down with the lamb.

What do you think you do with a tray full of vegetables.

*blink blink* I am sure I have no idea.

Merry Christmas.

AH WANNA WISH YEW A MERRRRRRY CHRISSMISS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MAH HAARRRRRRRRRT! Feliz Navidad…Feliz Navidad…

*ducking*

LOL @ Dan! Enjoy the Christmas season and spirt. It's the thought of joy, happiness and careing! So little truly sepreates the religions on paper. More via practice and for some sect's. dress code. But the idea of it is much like twins.
Best to you and yours! Enjoy the Christains sales, LOL!

I couldn't have put it better than Rumble, so I'm not going to try!

Two great philosophers once said...

1358937363_l.jpg

Geez Dan, I think my pump just locked up by looking at that thing....
Merry Christmas to ya.

First let me wish you a Merry Christmas Dan 8)
And thank you for all the great help you send out to all the Slant/Pac here.

Some home brewed parts sure has made my 170/ happy 8)

Attachments

• Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 78
Merry Christmas to you and yours Dan.

As soon as I saw the photo I just knew that JR would be getting morning glory over that hunk of sliced goodness. Mornin' JR. :)

I was wondering what took him so long....

I like it-all that grease from the meat dripping down into the hash browns and cooking them too! great, no waste! Veggies-we don't need no sinking veggies. Happy what ever you celebrate. Hey we are a UU house here and have to include as many as we can-Merry Christmas Dan and all.

-
Back