My life has become work, work,work.

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I am not complaining but man I have been so damn busy with work. Luckily I have hired a good technician out on the coast who is running 3 of my 6 stores for installs. I am running the other 3 closer to me. Between us we have run 200 calls in 2 weeks!! Economy may be in the crapper but man people are still buying appliances. I got finished today early so I got a breather and got to mow the grass and weedwack around the house. Washed the Duster and may take it out for a cruise to Staples to get an ink cartridge. I am literally married to my business!! All I do is work work work. I am NOT complaining though seeing there are so many people unemployed. I will try to check in from time to time as it becomes available, new house is very nice and we decided to buy a new Living Room Set. Hope everyone out here is doing ok and I will see you all around here as I can.

It's nice to hear good news work-wise. I have known too many people getting laid off from work in the last 4 years.

Go Man Go!

Great news, Tom. Glad to hear it. REALLY glad you got some help. Was really worried about you there. I know that's a load off. Try to relax when you can and God bless.

-
Back