My little buddy yoda just passed away

-
It has definitely been a tough year so far for a few of us...... The one positive outcome in regards to threads like these are how car guys treat their pets....... They are kings and queens to us for sure....

JW

Took the legs off my couch last year so Pudd could get up on it easier.... Good stuff for sure....

JW

Sorry for your loss .
Animals are one of the greatest gifts from God.
They love unconditionally!
Jesus thank you for the comfort you give us from pets. Please comfort those who are grieving the loss and give them your comfort.
Amen

So sorry to read about Yoda's passing. Hang in there...time helps a bunch.

upload_2018-3-5_20-34-6.jpeg

Awful sorry man. You've had a rough past few years. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

One more thing I would like to add...

Don't tell yourself you're not going to get another pet. As a lifelong pet owner, I know first hand what a big mistake that is, both for you, AND your next pet.

One more thing I would like to add...

Don't tell yourself you're not going to get another pet. As a lifelong pet owner, I know first hand what a big mistake that is, both for you, AND your next pet.

No doubt triple R.
Gonna take a little time to reflect but have already started puppy proofing the house for a new family member.

Thanks to all for the kind words and prayers.

No doubt triple R.
Gonna take a little time to reflect but have already started puppy proofing the house for a new family member.

I am glad to hear that. Don't forget to post some pitchers of the new family member. I know it may take a bit, but we'll still be around.

No doubt triple R.

It's good to hear you will reach out and find another buddy..... It's hard not too.... I was inquiring about a couple of labs yesterday but they are spoken for but in due time you and I both will have best buddy's once again....

JW

It's good to hear you will reach out and find another buddy..... It's hard not too.... I was inquiring about a couple of labs yesterday but they are spoken for but in due time you and I both will have best buddy's once again....

JW

Thanks JW. Appreciate the thoughts. You are right, its hard not to.
My ladyfriend convinced me to take my time and wait a little while or i will expect my new buddy to be just like yoda which would not be fair to me or my new family member.

So very sorry for your loss. My Chi "Tico will be 12 in August And when I lose him it will be terrible. Just like you and Yoda were very close is the way I am. R.I.P. Yoda.

Thanks JW. Appreciate the thoughts. You are right, its hard not to.
My ladyfriend convinced me to take my time and wait a little while or i will expect my new buddy to be just like yoda which would not be fair to me or my new family member.

I believe dogs are just like humans, each has their very own unique personality, it takes time for us to connect with the new member, and them connect with us. But after we connect, the bond I so, so strong.

My house has no soul without a friend. And a friend in need I found.... He's missing a few pounds but I can fix that lol.....

Welcome to your palace henry lol....

JW

IMG_20180311_190842_01.jpg

I know exactly what you are going through. Probably the toughest thing we ever had to do, was put our
Jessie down. She had cancer.Gut wrenching. Every day gets a little better. Hope you are starting to heal.

I know exactly what you are going through. Probably the toughest thing we ever had to do, was put our
Jessie down. She had cancer.Gut wrenching. Every day gets a little better. Hope you are starting to heal.

Gutwrenching for sure. The range of emotion goes from A to Z. Until someone goes through losing a pet it's hard to understand....

JW

I know I'm late to the party. heartfelt for your loss. my chubbie dog left a year ago Christmas day after a 14 years of love. I've had other dogs but none were even close having him. I still miss him daily and when I get to the other side, I hope he is there waiting with his little tail wagging.

I'm with you brother, it leaves an empty hole that's hard to fill

I know I'm late to the party. heartfelt for your loss. my chubbie dog left a year ago Christmas day after a 14 years of love. I've had other dogs but none were even close having him. I still miss him daily and when I get to the other side, I hope he is there waiting with his little tail wagging.

I'm with you brother, it leaves an empty hole that's hard to fill

Like you, I have had other dogs, but I had to put down my little red dachshund 16 months ago after we had each other's company 6-7 years. We were so close I can not explain it. I think of him almost daily, and surely hope to see him once again.

-
Back