My little helper.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
This is Mopar who likes my new engine lift toy.I pulled it out of the box put it down and she jump onto the couch checked it out and now is sleeping.

Attachments

• 201.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 202.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 163
That cat ain't little....

But it's a good companion...

You need to reverse the handle on the leveler....

You also have to watch which side you put the crank on when you load the engine so it doesn't hit the bar on the engine hoist when you have it tilted and ready to drop in...

I have one that has just large nuts on each side of the acme threads and just use a ratchet with a 1 1/16" socket to tilt. Then I can use whichever side is more convenient... You may want to delete the handle on that one and just use the large "nuts" also...

That cat ain't little....

But it's a good companion...

You need to reverse the handle on the leveler....

You also have to watch which side you put the crank on when you load the engine so it doesn't hit the bar on the engine hoist when you have it tilted and ready to drop in...

I have one that has just large nuts on each side of the acme threads and just use a ratchet with a 1 1/16" socket to tilt. Then I can use whichever side is more convenient... You may want to delete the handle on that one and just use the large "nuts" also...
LMAO her first name when she was a kitten was Little Miss Mopar, Cindy say shes fat,I say leave her alone I like a girl with a little meat.:D I here you on the lift, I was looking at it just befor Christmas but deceided not,so Cindy got it for a Christmas gift.

-
Back