My living room is on fire

-

toolmanmike

Moderator and forum fixer
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Gocha! Just a fire in the fireplace. Enjoying a glass of wine and waiting for the roast beef to be done in the oven. tmm

Attachments

• IMG952013012395185539.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 130
My favorite spot in the house !!
pets001.jpg

The pets look right at home too!

Yes, it is funny because other times they fight like ......cats and dogs LOL !!!!

Nice lookin' stove Raider. What kind is it?

It is a Lopi , my house is 1900 SF and it will cook you out if you let it go wild . I don't know if it really saves me money over gas but I love to watch it burn , it has the secondary burn system where it takes some of the exhaust gases and reintraduces (sp) them back in the firebox which makes lots of cool effects . I can put a 10" log in it before I go to bed and it will be ashes in the morning . I love it .

Found them on the net. Not cheap but very nice! I like the Queen Anne legs. The theme in our old house. tmm

Yes, I paid 3K installed but it weighs several hundred pounds , the legs and door are soild brass and the window is ceramic , very well made .

I wouldn't be as concerned about your living room being on fire as I would be about you sitting there telling us about it.
Nothing like a nice fire on a frigid night to warm you up. Mine's a pellet stove. Much cheaper than the oil furnace.

-
Back