My Luck

-
We used to have a car come to the car shows Identical to this one right down to the colour with a 540 in it

432444370_948978493354449_503118870873314282_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't skeletons fight each other? They don't have the guts.:)

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug immediately after.:eek:

wordplay-with-skeleton-1.jpg

Last edited:
Have 4 of those years of f trucks in the field, the 69 has a chrome grill and bumper
OMG! Don't tease me here! Are they Fords, or Mercurys?

Either way, I love these trucks, and if you ever...EVER...EVER...feel like parting one out, or getting rid of one entirely, you're only...what....7-8 hours away? Something like that....

Of course my wife would kill me, but it would be worth it!

(By the way, have I told you how much I like the Winnipeg Jets lately?:lol:)

OMG! Don't tease me here! Are they Fords, or Mercurys?

Either way, I love these trucks, and if you ever...EVER...EVER...feel like parting one out, or getting rid of one entirely, you're only...what....7-8 hours away? Something like that....

Of course my wife would kill me, but it would be worth it!

(By the way, have I told you how much I like the Winnipeg Jets lately?:lol:)
You want them come get them nobody here wants to do anything with them. Have a 67, 69, 70, and a 72 the 70 has an N carrier in it which I will be keeping, the trucks will be worth the price of scrap you want them come get them

You want them come get them nobody here wants to do anything with them. Have a 67, 69, 70, and a 72 the 70 has an N carrier in it which I will be keeping, the trucks will be worth the price of scrap you want them come get them
If you're serious I'd love to see some pictures of them!

I'll shoot you a PM later this evening.

Jim

-
Back