My Luck

-
Haha. Back when I was driving truck I had a vet supply warehouse for large animals as a regular customer. The place was a bit rough around the edges but decent warehouse guys except for the jerk lead guy.

Lunch stuff was going missing from the fridge and freezer so one of the good guys loaded up a Snickers bar with horse laxative and left it in the freezer. Two days later the asshole lead guy calls in sick for almost a week. Karma is a *****, my friend. Hopefully you learned something from this.

Haha. Back when I was driving truck I had a vet supply warehouse for large animals as a regular customer. The place was a bit rough around the edges but decent warehouse guys except for the jerk lead guy.

Lunch stuff was going missing from the fridge and freezer so one of the good guys loaded up a Snickers bar with horse laxative and left it in the freezer. Two days later the asshole lead guy calls in sick for almost a week. Karma is a *****, my friend. Hopefully you learned something from this.
:lol: :rofl: That raiding the company fridge must exist in all industries

458247795_2052522308514013_7062177210377537619_n.jpg

My girlfriend says I'm cheap, so I took her out for tea and biscuits. It was quite exciting as she had never given blood before.

-
Back