My Luck

-
Just this morning my wife said to me,
"Not to cause you any more stress, but my car has started sputtering a little, and you remember when it happened last time I wasn't sure if I would make it home".
This while I was having breakfast.
Thanks honey.
:BangHead:

Last time it was a coil pack gone bad.
I hear ya! When it comes to vehicles, one of my wife's favorite lines is: "By the way, Lexi (her '08 RX350) needs (x), and I'll call Lexus in the morning".

Not only is the Lexus dealer an hour away now, but she knows damn well I hate paying their labor rates!

I saw the weirdest TV commercial last night :eek: . For some variety of feminine hygiene product. I swear they used just about EVERY slang term for a lady's private parts you can think of :rofl:

I saw the weirdest TV commercial last night :eek: . For some variety of feminine hygiene product. I swear they used just about EVERY slang term for a lady's private parts you can think of :rofl:
commercials used to be way more fun

heres one i totally didnt get when i was lil

Oh honey when you get a chance could you look at what ever, not when you get a chance NOW. Then there is the all time most dangerous question she will ever ask you, a question that has no right answer, even if you say nothing your done. So tie your blindfold stand at attention. The question is “Do these pants make me look fat?” Non believer, mark my word.

Oh honey when you get a chance could you look at what ever, not when you get a chance NOW. Then there is the all time most dangerous question she will ever ask you, a question that has no right answer, even if you say nothing your done.

450634586_10161290418006075_3493454475501128196_n.jpg

I’m
Oh honey when you get a chance could you look at what ever, not when you get a chance NOW. Then there is the all time most dangerous question she will ever ask you, a question that has no right answer, even if you say nothing your done. So tie your blindfold stand at attention. The question is “Do these pants make me look fat?” Non believer, mark my word.
The answer is: compared to what?

-
Back