My miniature dachshund wanted a taste of my latte.

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
I Fixed myself, a double espresso shot latte yesterday as an afternoon pick me up. I gave my miniature dachshund a little taste of the foam by dipping my finger in the foam, and letting her lick my finger. When I was done, she begged for more, so I just let her lick the cup. I guess you have to own a pet to understand!

IMG_5856.jpeg

My little teacup poodle loves coffee too. I have a cup in the morning and one at night when I get home, I use cream and sugar-bad I know. I leave him about a teaspoon in the cup and he'll lick the cup clean. When I'm still drinking, he'll stand on the arm of the chair like a pointer waiting for his coffee. I know they say coffee is bad for them, but the little guys live till they're 14 or 15. Sometimes he'll stick his nose in the cup when it's still hot, he knows better and he'll wait. A few times I'll drink it black, he will still drink it but when he's done-he'll look at me, I can see he's wondering why it doesn't taste as good. He's my little lap dog.

Your buddy's head fits just right in that cup! My dogs are half lab, half border collie. Heaven help us if they ever get coffee.

I guess you have to own a pet to understand!
I know all about that.....my parents had some pedigree Chihuahua's and they loved to finish the final bit of a cup of tea.
That's if they weren't humping your leg. :p

My ex's dog loved coffee, I would pick her up a plain Timbit and small decaf with cream and she(the dog) would lap it up. Cute pup!

Cute pic!
Your miniature Dachshund's head fits that coffee mug like my Rhodesian Ridgeback's head fits a round half-gallon ice cream carton

-
Back