My Mom died tonight

-
Really sorry to hear news like this, especially at a time when we want to spend happy times with out family. Condolensces to you and your brother.

Grant

My condolences sent out to you and all the many family andfriends, Like a Lady said here, Remember the good times you was blest with, my parents are gone and they stay in my hart and days as I carry on to make them proud

sorry to hear about you loss, loosing a parent is especially hard, so my thoughts are with you. take care, may God bless..........

My deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mom...
I pray she passed peacefully....and is now with the Lord

Denny

Thanks again everybody.... sorry Dartman and everyone else that lost someone close. Will make this time of year sad for years to come.... I went up to see her that morning and it didn't look good ... called my brother and told him her condition..... we didn't think she would that quick...distant stare ...labored breathing... looked like she lost a lot of weight since I was last there....that evening quit a couple of times and then stopped for good..... she had been battling with lung cancer and Alzheimer's she was 81.... I think she wasn't in any pain.... I'll miss her..... Dan :angel7:

Sorry that your mom lost her battle with cancer and it makes it no less painfull when you know what the outcome will be. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Dan, your Mom came from a great generation and must have been a remarkable lady. Perhaps you would share bit about herself and her life, if you are up to it. It would be a priviledge to hear.

Sorry to hear,my condolances and prayers sent.

Sorry for your loss. I'm still lucky, my mom just turned 90 and she's as sharp as a tack.
I think Ill call her just to tell her I love her. You never know when it will be your last chance.

I am sure I speak for all members here when I say that I am sorry about your loss, especially at this time of the year. Our prayers are with you and your family.

I haven't been on here.I just read your 1st post and am very sorry you lost your mom.Know one can love you like your mom.Prayer sent out for comfort.I really miss my mom she was the best.

I am heartfully sorry for your loss. Please accept my condoleces and know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Death be not proud, though some have called thee" by John Donne

DEATH be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill me.
From rest and sleepe, which but thy pictures bee,
Much pleasure, then from thee, much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee doe goe,
Rest of their bones, and soules deliverie.
Thou art slave to Fate, Chance, kings, and desperate men,
And dost with poyson, warre, and sicknesse dwell,
And poppie, or charmes can make us sleepe as well,
And better then thy stroake; why swell'st thou then;
One short sleepe past, wee wake eternally,
And death shall be no more; death, thou shalt die.

My condolences on your loss, I lost my mom 5 years ago to colon cancer and lost my dad a couple of months ago to copd. It's going to be rough for a while for you, but day by day it will get better. Focus on the good memories and laughing will help.

-
Back