My Mopar mo-stache

-

Mopar Vince

I'd rather push my Mopar than drive any Ford
Reaction score
Every year right before Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas; I grow a "Mo-stache" just for fun.
20200314_100408.jpg

Its kinda corny but I get quite a few looks and comments.

Good morning Vince, looks like a mopar owner, must be a mopar owner.
Have a great time

That is badass I love it!! My lower lip and chin hair don't connect or I would do that full time!! Haha

Lots of alcohol and being married for over 25 years!!!!!!!!!!
I was goona say, “Metal fork in electrical socket for 30 seconds, Aquanet aerosol for a long lasting hold.”
:lol:

I was goona say, “Metal fork in electrical socket for 30 seconds, Aquanet aerosol for a long lasting hold.”

LOL...I won’t ask how you know about the holding power of Aquanet! I wear my hair short enough I don’t need to worry about that anymore!

LOL...I won’t ask how you know about the holding power of Aquanet! I wear my hair short enough I don’t need to worry about that anymore!
LMAO!
Grew up with twin sisters and my wife is a year older than them. It was the big hair days of the ‘80’s when it was in almost every girls pocket book. Even more so with the fans of the “Glam Rock” bands.

Me? No first hand knowledge. I have a natural “Jerry curl.” All the brothers would freak out, “OMG! Check out my man with the Jerry curl, no product ether!”

My wife said I should add in the hair product called...

Wait for it....

“Stiff Stuff!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Mopar Vince ; Wife says “Nice! Good job!”

Every year right before Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas; I grow a "Mo-stache" just for fun.View attachment 1715642643

Its kinda corny but I get quite a few looks and comments.

Love it.

I do the Movember health awareness thing every year, so maybe I will borrow your idea to raise awareness of my MOPAR love at the same time.

Another idea is to do both the Mo-stache and my haircut like this so folks can get the message coming and going.
2BB7256D-FD09-4A39-B27E-C31EA39671CD.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a creative dyed in the wool Mopar guy right there but......
Unless that Mo-stache is officially licensed by FCA, you may end up in handcuffs and hauled away. better keep a razor in your back pocket.
Just ask Laysons.

-
Back