My Mopar Nats pictures

-

RON REAGLE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went to the Mopar Nationals Saturday. It was hot and humid and very sunny while I was there from 11am till around 4 pm. I heard someone talking at a booth about tornado warnings. We decided to leave and head towards home. In New Philadelphia we hit the storm and man it rained worse than I've ever seen in my life. There was at least 2 feet of water all through out the town. Cars were stranded and submerged everywhere. Thank God my Ram 2500 sits so high. There were tornado sirens blaring and at one point we saw a "Super Cell" cloud that was very eerie but amazing at the same time. Then the hail started and if you don' know hail is a sign conditions are perfect for a tornado. The rain added almost an hout to my trip home but we made it safe and sound. Glad we didn't stick it out at the event!!! But also glad I went.

IMG_4464.JPG

IMG_4468.JPG

IMG_4472.JPG

IMG_4473.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

Amazing how some people think a part is worth its weight in gold but will toss it on the ground like garbage. Talking about the cross ram intake now but I see it all the time.... At least set it on a $50 table!

-
Back