My Mother Just Past From This Life

-
Sorry to hear of your loss, loosing anyone close hurts, and loosing a parent is a tough thing to go through, been there, it is a life changing event ! Also wish you well with your daughters big day, keep family close.

So sorry KSP. I lost my mother when I was 4-1/2 years old, and never knew her.
Like the others have said, remember the good times, and live life like she raised you.

Prayers of comfort from Trumbull, CT for you and the family.

George

Sorry for yours and your families loss. My family and I wish you the best during this very difficult time.

It is very difficult to loose anyone! Especially your Mom or Dad,condolences to you and yours and GOD BLESS! Days will get better,it will take awhile but it will get better!

Condolences from my family to yours in this troubled time. We went though the same thing in November when my wife's mother died. I know it doesn't help now but it will get better with time.

Jack

Sorry for your loss KSP. I lost my Father in '97 and my Mom's got a pacemaker, so it's just a matter of time. Time will soften the blow.

You're right.......No one can replace Mom.........We lost our Mom 2 years ago to complications from a previous stroke.........my heart goes out to you buddy, and we'll say a prayer for the whole family. Put those pictures of Mom out proudly, and never forget her..........you'll see her again soon.

Doc :read2:

Sorry for your loss, I lost my dad a few years ago, he too was 67, it's tough

KSP,
Aloha friend...I am sorry to hear of your families loss. Take care. Mike

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

My mom passed away in early '99. Ironically, that was the year I started traveling the IHRA circuit. But it gave me the opportunity to visit my old neighborhood near Cleveland, Ohio when I raced at Norwalk. It had been about 25 years since I had seen where I grew up and I don't know when I could have visited it otherwise. It was just a weird coincidence. Needless to say, it was an emotional visit.

I've always felt she's been a guardian angel before & after, for me & hope yours is too.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your mom.
My wife and I send our deepest sympathies to you and your family.
I lost my mom 5 years ago on June 2 which is also my brothers birthday.
My wife lost her mom the following month.
Treasuring the happy moments and the good time you had together helps a lot.

all are best
Tom and Mary

Sorry for your loss , endure knowing that her memory lives on in the great times you had with her.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement.

Today has been one of the worst days of my life with helping put the viewing arrangements together and then going back to my mother’s home and reading personal notes/letters she wrote in the event of her death.

I feel so empty in side and it really hurts. I have cried a river of loving tears for the lost of my mom.

KSP
Once all the funeral stuff is over, and you regain some sort of "normalness", things will get better.

Hang in there kid.

George

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my mother when I was 15. Things will get better. Our prayers go out to you.

Fred B

I know what you're going through.
It was hard when my dad past away.
I helped my mom with the arrangements.
But it was harder when my brother and I had to make arrangements for my
mom she was 65.
I still get a lump in my throat when I drive by the old house.
Being with family helps.

take care TOM

I lost both my father and mother and we have a picture of her in the tv room. Sure is nice to see her. She watches over us as yours will over you. It hurts now but time heals all wounds (although sometimes not completely). As we get older it is one of the unfortunate things we will have to deal with more often. At first it hurts like hell but when you think that they are finally free of the pain and suffering it helps a lot. Hang in there, we are all behind you.

-
Back