My New Baby Boy

-

68GTconvert

Reaction score
After three days in the Hospital we had our second child a baby boy. My wife was a trooper. The baby is healthy. Although my wife lost a lot of blood and we have to be here 2 more nights. Sleeping in a chair isn't fun but it is all worth it.

Attachments

• 10275919_10152169101147057_5552405743256675041_n.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 244
Awwww.....He's beautiful :thumbup: Congrats!!

What's his name ?

Congratulations!! Hope you get home soon and everyone is healthy!! (and gets some much needed sleep!)

Congrats! Way to go!

Specs... Height, weight?

I remember when my first son was born, we fell asleep in the chair in the hospital room. He tucked into me under my arm and we took a 45 minute nap together.

When my second son was born, that night I did a burnout under the window of their room in the hospital parking lot. Then drove him home in it the next day ('68 Barracuda fastback Formula S).

View attachment Barracuda 2.jpg

Congrats! Way to go!

Specs... Height, weight?

I remember when my first son was born, we fell asleep in the chair in the hospital room. He tucked into me under my arm and we took a 45 minute nap together.

When my second son was born, that night I did a burnout under the window of their room in the hospital parking lot. Then drove him home in it the next day ('68 Barracuda fastback Formula S).

View attachment 1714722787

Ha specs. Thanks guys. He is 8 pounds 1 ounce and 21 inches. Looks just like me except he's not fat.

That is awesome. My first son just graduated college. One year out of high school and he finished his first degree.

Congratulations. I too named my son the 4th. I had no choice. Daddy was alive then and I felt like it was one thing I could for him for all the things he had done for me. I sorta regretted it at first for my son's sake thinkin about all the kidding he might get, but now I am really glad I did it.

Congrats! Nothing like a lil one in the house..... BABY PROOF EVERYTHING. one father to another. you'll be glad ya did! LOL

Mine now, is 9 years old, BUT I also raised a step son too. Just as much a hellion as I am! LOL (His real Dad isn't getting that compliment) AND He, my step son, admits as much too! LOL

Congratulations. I too named my son the 4th. I had no choice. Daddy was alive then and I felt like it was one thing I could for him for all the things he had done for me. I sorta regretted it at first for my son's sake thinkin about all the kidding he might get, but now I am really glad I did it.

My real dad was a **** bag, I never met him after I was 1 year old. For some reason I still felt the urge to have the 4th if I had a boy. I was the last to carry on my name.

Congrats!! Congrats!! Awesome lookin little guy. I'ts hard for me to remember mine that small. My youngest son is now 28 and my daughter is getting married at 30 this fall. Oldest son is 32

Just wait 'til he's old enough to work on cars with you!!! A new generation of Mopar fan.

Congrats to you, your wife and his big sister.

With how slow body shops are- you better start now to build a car for his 16th birthday!!

Now that is a good looking baby right there :cheers::cheers: , I worked around doctors for 15 years and YES! there is such a thing as ugly new borns :-D well I quess thats ruff but true :-D
Congratulations 68GTconvert :cheers:

-
Back