My new "beater with a heater

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I guess I'll never get my 98 Ranger back together, so I was lookin for a cheap pickup to drive. found this. They were askin 1100, paid 900. Pushrod V6, auto about 250K on the clock. Temp ga does not work, neither does cruise or horn. A/ C seems to work but it's pretty cool today. Runs good and drives pretty good. Decent tires and stops good. Not all beat up, some minor dings.

The wheels are NADA, LOL they are et up with some kinna corrosive thang. I may get ambitious later this would give me an opportunity to 'xperiment with soda blasting, ya sure can't hurt em LOL.

Then I paid 60 bucks for a hitch receiver which I'll have to rework to fit, LOL

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4395363367.html

1996 Ford Ranger - $1100 (Coeur d Alene)

1996 Ford Ranger V6 auto, with upgraded AM/FM CD MP3 player. This truck is in fair condition but has good rubber and runs well.

Attachments

• 00I0I_XKcKauRwhy_600x450.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 00O0O_9ufaZ4j59yM_600x450.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 239
Rangers are good trucks. They wreck real good.

Tellya. Fer the crack smokin' crowd we got up here in' da SpokCocaine, that's a pretty fair price. Assumin it hangs ta'gedder an I don' pull a Rusty, I should be able to drive it all summer and then move it this fall for a bout what I have in 'er

Hay. That chit wasn't funny. lol

I know Rob. Too bad ya ain't closer. Maybe I could use some parts. Hope the wx is nice tomorrow. There's a little hole in the TP I wanna weld up, and get the receiver hitch modified to fit That will take a few days the way I work, anymore. I also need to figure out why the temp ga. does not work. I do have a pretty much set of manuals for my 98

Well today I got a good start on a receiver hitch, between rainstorms, and I don't even have it transferred or plates yet, LOL. I bought a hitch off "something," off CL, cut the frame mounts off, shortened the tube, and got er ready to weld back together. If the wx is OK tomorrow, I might git'er done after I get back from the DMV

Still have to buy some longer bolts to mount the remount the hitch and bumper, and drill some holes for the inner mounts. All in all, considering it "don' fit" it's going pretty well. I'll have to notch the bottom of the bumper for clearance

Attachments

• _MG_7846.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 135
  • _MG_7847.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 128
-
Back