My New Daily Driver

-

R4Sedan

Larry
Reaction score
This is my new truck I thought I would share it with Ya'll. My wife found it for me.It's a '89 Shelby Dakota,with just right over 44k miles on her.My good friend went up to PA. and brought it back to FL. for me. It needs a few things like new graphics and has a crack in the dash and a real good detail. I am the third owner and got original paperwork with it. I think it looks good parked next to the Valiant,enjoy!​

View attachment Shelby Dak 001.jpg

View attachment Shelby Dak 002.jpg

View attachment Shelby Dak 004.jpg

View attachment Shelby Dak 006.jpg

Cool beans - Another Shelby owner here!!!! what number is it? Mine is #321 - original to me since new... Mine is white, 80k miles, new paint and decals - My oldest son is learning to drive in it and will use it as his daily until we get his 65 B'cuda on the road....

Noticed it has the full wrap on the steering wheel - mine is only wrapped at the 3 and 9 positions... Some were wrapped from the 3 all the way around the bottom half to the 9.... I have yet to figure out the rhyme or reason to that... Does not seem to matter where in the 1500 run they fall as to what wheel they have.... Although, not reflected on my build sheet, mine has cruise control. I have yet to see another one with it...........

-
Back