My New Dawg

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Even if you don't own a dog at present, you'll appreciate the efforts of this owner to sell her dog.
Read the sales pitch!

download
Dog For Sale

Free to good home. Excellent guard dog. Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more drug pushers, thieves, murderers, or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.
Most of them knew him as 'Holy ****.

holyshit.jpg

warlord mastiff great dogs life span 7 to 10 yrs app weight 250lbs . a fellow down the rd has great dane mixed with one . he dont get on your trk when you pull in the drive way . he just puts his through the window (all 4 feet on the ground) gives you a sniff ok you pass

I got that picture a while back via e-mail and did the snopes thing. He's real although they figured the gal pictured with him was very petite (5' tall or less). Jeez, what a monster!

When my dog Merlin and I sit on the couch, his head is a good foot taller than mine and when standing the top of his head is above my beltline and I'm about 5'11". He's nowhere near the size and girth of that dog though.

I walk around in the county close to home and there is a couple young boxer mixed dog's that come out to the road and meet me barking, I just keep walking and pay them no attention I carry a peace of bamboo that is 1 3/4'' OD and 4 feet long as I walk, One got real close and I lunged at him with my body and bamboo in my hand and he abought feel over his self backing up.
They just set at the edge of the road and watch me walk by now.:love7:
I would have to let that big guy sniff me and not look him in his eyes and hope he would let me pass :-D That's one big fellow :cheers:

I wonder why you would buy a dog that big if you can't afford to feed it.

Maybe they lost their job in our wonderful economy? Had no problem feeding it a couple years ago, but now they're about to lose a home, or a car?

My son got a Neapolitan Mastif puppy a couple of months ago. At three months it was 55 pounds. Conrad is now 5 months old and 95 pounds. His paws are bigger than my fist.

-
Back