my new dodge (no a body here)

-

joe440

Reaction score
just got this baby today. got a smoking deal on it. drives and runs great, rebuilt tranny, pw, ac, california truck no rust or rot. it wont be like this for long though, using most of the drivetrain for my rat rod project and gonna sell off the cab, bed and rear end.
ratrod017.jpg

ratrod018.jpg

ratrod019.jpg

ratrod016.jpg

nice i have been looking for one of those for awhile!! tell us more about the rat rod it sounds very interesting=P~

thanks
the rat- 36 ford pick up cab, f350 rear end with adapters for big rig 22.5" dually wheels, using the cummins motor/tranny and hopefully drive line. gonna have to cut up the frame cause i want this thing right on the ground. im making a look-a-like machine gun thats gonna be mounted on the passenger outside door with the brass rounds hanging down. and an old bomb for a gas tank. going for an old scary war machine kinda look haha

heres the rear. its 8'3" wide from outside tire to tire (just gets in the garage)
the rim next to it is a stock f350 tire for comparison. gotta get some tires for the rims though. im trying to find some 24.5" but they're harder to come across
ratrod002.jpg

ratrod004.jpg

oh and heres my hood emblem i made :)
ratrod015.jpg

-
Back