My new legendary door panels.

-

Slappy

Reaction score
Well I took your advise and went legendary. The only thing I thought that was cheap was having to notch out all the holes for the clips. What is up with that? They fit nice though.

003.JPG

WOW! Very nice. What year Duster?

Any year will swap right?

Really nice! Everything Ive seen from Legendary always looks like great quality.

Legendary has good products, I use them for all my Mopars. You door panels look really nice.

my front seat cover is from legendary,I installed it myself and after I was done allI could say is the quality is top notch!! I did my own door panel treatment to save a rather decent set of woodgrain door panels that were pretty sun faded,the bottoms were coming unglued so I reglued them and some had a few holes in a spot or two....applied some vinyl over the riped spots and added some color to the top's where it used to be woodgrain and my buddie at the sign shop did me some duster decals to go over top of my handi work then redyed all of the door panel bottoms to match(the rear ones were blue) in pic's they look blue at the top but they are purple to match the car. costed less than 30$ for the whole deal,check out the horn button for the tuff wheel.I think you did good choosing the legendary door panels they add to you very nice car!!!

frtdoorpanel.JPG

dashshot.JPG

interiorshot.JPG

dashtuffwheel.JPG

-
Back