My new little baby girl is here

-

jjr426

Reaction score
My little girl was born friday morning at 3:42 a.m. She is beautiful i just brought her and mom home today thet are both fine, healthy and beautiful i couldn't be happier. Here she is

rylee.jpg

She is absolutely beautiful (which means she probably takes after her mother). ;-)

Congratulations ... that's wonderful!

yeah she does seem to take after her mom but i know she is mine cause she loved the ride home in the dart.

Congratulations dad.:blob:
Look at those brown eye's!! she is a beauty.
Here first ride had to be great for you jjr426.:toothy4:
Both my boy's where the same when they opened there eyes.
Just lay here on your chest and let here feel comfort and love,
But don't fall asleep holding here.:wav:

Congrads! Best wishes to you and yours!!!!!!

thanks guys she is so cool i love her so much she is one of the three best things that has ever happened to me ( my 5 year old and my wife)

thanks guys today was her first whole day home it was awesome i have the next week off pretty much to spend with her. we took her out to lunch today to show her off it has been great

Congrats to you and your family...... But I must say " BETTER YOU THAN ME !!!" I do not miss all those sleepless nights......

Congratulations jjr42! Lots of fun here on out and some not so fun too but all very well worth it. First ride in a dart how cool is that? Hope you got pics of it to show her. My daughter was born August 31/2007 let me tell you it doesn't take long for them to teal your heart and melt it with a smile. Now you need one of these for her. Maddisn loves her's!

Available here http://www.extremesportswear.org/mopar/toddlersinfants.shtml

By the way, hope you were caught up on your sleep before she came home!

Mopar%20Girl%20006.jpg

im not sure i mean i love fabo but id probably get more done on my cars if i wasnt in here looking at all you guys nice cars and what you are doing to yours

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear Mom & Baby are doing fine!

jjr426,

you are very welcome, I thought you would like it. It looks even better in person too pictures don't do it justice, smallest size is 3-6 months but I got the 12 month one I believe and madison only weighs 11.5 lbs now and it's a little big ust to give you an idea of how the sizes run. Gotta start them out right.

Congrats on the new daughter! Hope baby and Mom are doing fine. All those diaper changes should help build your hand eye coordination for wrenching:)

-
Back