My new mopar!

-
What do I think.
Plymouth Division dog dishes and a 408...:snakeman:

Nice. My son just got a 72 scamp and it needs body work stem to stern.

Nice find for sure:thumblef::thumleft:
Two thumbs up for you!
Keep us in the loop with all your plans for it too.
C

I think it's awesome you found one in that shape that has not been altered in any way. Great find right there...congratulations. Drive it and enjoy it.

Pick up some dog dishes at the bone yard and rattle can those steelies black and you will add some muscle if only in appearance.

I have never ever seen dishes at a boney yard you have them laying around in yours?

I have never ever seen dishes at a boney yard you have them laying around in yours?

A lot of them in this one particular yard, $5 a piece. I will probably pick up a set tomorrow. I have got 2 sets of the plymouth div, and 2 sets of the cops doggies from them already and they have the plain ones laying all over the place.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I'm really liking the idea of plymouth dish caps, if anyone has some for sale I'm interested. I'll try to get some more pics. I'ts giving me some issues right now. Stalling on acceleration and idling after warming up. I installed a vaccuum gauge and it holds steady until the engine warms up, then it flicks up and down about 1 psi. Ignition problems? Haven't checked valve lash.

-
Back