My new Ram!

-

RustyDusty

Rabid Cross-eyed Opossum!
Reaction score
I know it's nothing special, but it's my very first brand new vehicle, and my very first time qualifying for credit by myself. I'm pretty stoked!

558123_257802767671962_1569059703_n.jpg

Looks good.I like the new headlights

Nice! You made the choice and got a real truck, not one of those $50,000 wonder turds sitting on 20" wheels.

Some of the new trucks are so over the top that you wouldn't want to drive them on a gravel road. You could scratch the paint or the interior could get dusty.

Congrats on qualifying for, and buying your first new vehicle. They are damn good trucks.

Just in time for the Mopar Nats seeing as how this is the year of the truck and all. Nice truck what engine did you get??

Congrats, You'll always remember your first. May the Gods of High Miles be with you.

Shows you got good taste.

Do yourself a favor, Buy a few cans of that old fashioned black undercoating, pull the wheels, tape off some exterior edges, spray all the metal underneath with that stuff. Make sure Its still clean underneath and don't spray the drivetrain. It'll last a while longer and deaden some road noise as well.

Got a 4.7 in my 05 quad cab 187063 and counting. Congratulations on your first new best investment.

get ready for "can you move something for me" lol Congrats, Nice truck!

They are awesome trucks, I have a 2010 Laramie Q/Cab, my youngest has a 2010 Sport Q/ Cab and my oldest just bought a 2012 Longhorn Q/Cab.

Kenny

Thanks guys! This truck will definitely be used as a truck, and not a pretty driveway ornament. It is the 4.7 Tradesman edition. It has vinyl seats and floors instead of carpet. Which is great, me and my 3 large dogs always seem to be muddy!

Ive got a 2012 Ram 1500 4x4 quad cab w/ Hemi its got lots of power comfortable and isnt that bad on gas Ive been a jeep owner for 16 yrs

-
Back