My new "TOY"

-

Project 65

Reaction score
After buying the Cuda and searching for parts for the last several months finally decided to post a couple of pics.I take pics. of everything mainly to keep track of where stuff goes and because I suffer from short term memory loss(motor vehicle accident).Have many pics. and will add more.Have had a few nice rides in the past-56 BelAir 2dr ht.,65 GTO,69 Chevelle SS,67 Pont.Beaumont and now my first MOPAR. If there is a problem with the link,let me know.Thx.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos

:toothy7:There's a problem with the link..........just to let you know!!

After buying the Cuda and searching for parts for the last several months finally decided to post a couple of pics.I take pics. of everything mainly to keep track of where stuff goes and because I suffer from short term memory loss(motor vehicle accident).Have many pics. and will add more.Have had a few nice rides in the past-56 BelAir 2dr ht.,65 GTO,69 Chevelle SS,67 Pont.Beaumont and now my first MOPAR. If there is a problem with the link,let me know.Thx.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos

Link works but not your pictures bro...

100_1828.jpg

100_1836.jpg

Purchased my first Mopar late last year,originally western car built in Cali.Basically a rolling chassis with a bunch of boxes containing misc.parts.Been buying a ton of parts since then,taking the car apart and trying to figure stuff out.

Welcome to my world!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0573.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 289
  • IMAG0589.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 282
  • IMAG0580.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 296
  • IMAG0593.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 292
You are building a 65 Barracuda :blob: VERY NiZZe :cheers:
How is the build coming along ?
I will keep an eye on this thread if there is anything I can do for you here in Arkansas :hello2:
The car looks very solid and that grill Looks brand new..

Thx.Mike Build ing is going slow but is progressing.Grille isn't new,a nice re-chrome that the previous owner had.Car was made in California and spent all its life out west until late last year.No rust holes to speak of.

-
Back