My new wheel/tire combo

-
I have the same wheels in mind for mine when I get to that point. Looks killer
Where there any weight savings
And these bad boys are good for street use.

The 17s in front where to fill the fender. Correct. Just asking cause I hadn't thought of that

I have the same wheels in mind for mine when I get to that point. Looks killer
Where there any weight savings
And these bad boys are good for street use.
Yes I dropped 23lbs per side from my 17x7 wheels. These wheels are technically not street legal and are not DOT approved but I see them on allot of street driven cars. My car is not built to carve corners so should be fine.

The 17s in front where to fill the fender. Correct. Just asking cause I hadn't thought of that

The tire is 26" tall and I could have got a 15" wheel combo to get this also but the larger wheel for sure fills out the wheel well. I just think the larger diameter wheel looks awesome.

I intend on running them on the street but your a little ahead of me as far as actually using them let us know how they do and of course a photo of the total package
Did you have to pay the full list price for them??

I intend on running them on the street but your a little ahead of me as far as actually using them let us know how they do and of course a photo of the total package
Did you have to pay the full list price for them??

I had a 10% discount code from summit. Cost me $1500 for front wheel/tire

got my rear wheels mocked up in the car tonight and got the rear end out so that i can measure for the rear end chop. here are some pics of how the wheels will look on the car.

image_zpstbeyaeqt.jpg

image_zpswychfjcx.jpg

image_zpsarq2mbnd.jpg

-
Back