my new wheels!

-

shiifty_dart

Reaction score
I just bought an 06 (brace yourself) chebby 1/2 ton 4x4 with 38000 miles today nice truck I know I will get grilled for this but I couldnt find standard cab long bed 4x4 dodge that I liked. so here is the truck

alispics001.jpg

sure do have to say they do make some nice trucks from what I have seen so far. :-D

I hate to admit it but Chevy does build some good trucks. I have a friend who won't drive anything else. He buys used and has driven the last 2 for over 200k without any problems. He never services the trans, and changes oil every 10-15k when it finally gets a little low or he thinks of it. No tranny problems and they seem to run as good as the day he bought them. He pulls a trailer quite a bit, too. These are 1/2 tons, not HDs.
I know it's hard to find what you are looking for when you need it. I sold my 2005 Ram 1500 2wd and have been looking for a new 1/2 ton regular cab, short bed, 4wd with a v-8 and a towing package. No Dodge dealers around here have any on their lots, just big 4 doors. They have located a few but they want as much or more for a stripped model as I can buy a new Ford or GM for that are nicely equipped. I would really hate to buy anything but a Dodge but they are about to price me out of the market.
Dallas

-
Back