My newest additions (Car stuff)

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Just got them delivered today, and they will be going in this weekend.
My Brother and I are doing the install and already have a set of these Ricaro Sport seats in my car. These were special ordered from ebay member http://myworld.ebay.com/zoomzoomzoom-ing?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

We built special mounting adapter brackets from 1" square tube to accomodate the seat tracks and adapt to the Dart floor angles so the seats are solid and neatly mounted in the car without changing the original design of the floor pan so the original bench could be put back in just by removing the four mounting bolt on each seat.

They did the dual color for me at no extra charge and they did fantasic work.
These seats are real Ricaro Sport seat (not knockoff's) and they were originally out of a BMW 325i vert.
They also sell upholstery kits for these seats that you can install, or have installed and they come with the entire headrest assembly pre covered.
They come just like this for about $650 shipped (Complete seats)

Can't wait to get them in. :D

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 136
i might shorten up that lever for the slider brackets. that way it tucked up closer to the seat. i like how they are a newer racing style seat with the old school vibe to them. i hate the look of the full on race seats in an otherwise stock interior.

i might shorten up that lever for the slider brackets. that way it tucked up closer to the seat. i like how they are a newer racing style seat with the old school vibe to them. i hate the look of the full on race seats in an otherwise stock interior.

Yep, going to bring them up and in closer to the seat.

They were a gift from my wife's brother cause he wanted to get me something for my car and I had a beat up bench when I got it.

-
Back