Rear view.jpg
SRT8 badge.jpg
Gauge package.jpg
Nav system.jpg
Front view.jpg
Door sill plate.jpg
Motor view.jpg
6.1 Hemi.jpg
I've been looking for a newer car and had decided on a 300C. That is until I found this SRT8. Black on black and sexy as Hell. HID headlights, navigation, Bose sound system with Kicker sub, 6.1 Hemi, moon roof, Brembo brakes, etc.... The PO installed a catch can and a Leghammer cold air intake. This car is pure sex and runs stock 425 horsepower. I love it.

one can not deny the awesomeness of it... but the haters are gonna hate.
just sold the wifie's SRT8 Challenger and got her a 2013 SRT8 Cherokee 6.4 AWD and man is it a beast !
enjoy that MOPAR !

There may be haters. But then they haven't cranked one of these SRT8s up to 165mph and hold it there. And it rockets to that speed and is stable at that speed. That's why you see so many at the Silver State Classic. Great car.

Great looking car, I picked out an '09 300C AWD with the updated VVT 5.7 Hemi for my mom, that car is awesome in so many ways I can only imagine how much better the SRT-8 is. Some day I will put a 5.7L Hemi in my Duster, mark my words! lol

My brother put a vvt 5.7 Hemi and Viper 6 speed in his Warlock. Very fast and a cool conversion that draws a lot of attention. Do it for your Duster.

Congrats! Beautiful 300, you got yourself a killer car. I have a real soft spot for the first generation 300 SRT8s. I used to have a R/T Magnum before I bought my Challenger SRT8. My wife has a Grand Cherokee SRT8. They are superb machines that's for sure!!

-
Back