My nieghbor is stealing my Tomato plants!!

-

Vic Storm

Reaction score
I caught him red handed tonight and I had to tell him to never come back or I will be forced to violence!!

003.JPG

That,s good for a slap upside the head!Times are tough,but stealing your food?Back in the caveman days,you know what would happen when caught stealing food!Death!Oh,now the pic!No slap,how about a slug?

ah....wait till you ain't mad and teach him how to grow some of his own....he'll never cross you again and will probably bring you some veggies back.....just my opinion....=)
I caught him red handed tonight and I had to tell him to never come back or I will be forced to violence!!

Ahhhh, you changed the picture. Now I get it. I'm a hired gun and i can rid you of them pesky critters.

The deer ripped all of my new cedars out this winter, and ate my neighbors bushes clean.Nothing tastes worse than cedar venison.

I got the same problem at my place, they clean out a good portion of my young cedar hedge every winter. I wish they forget it's there!

Grain feed that one and he will stay out of your shrubs and be good and tender this fall =P~, And maybe bring some friends with him or here.
I have been seeing turkeys in the fields here :-D They know when hunting season is out :angry7:

Does deer season still start on 15 November back home?
If you can't wait I think bow season starts in September.8)

I like the grain idea, good call Memike.

I had had one coming down and eating my apples a few years ago. When the apples were gone it started to eat the trees. I have not seen it in awile but the apples are juststarting to come in so we will see if they come back for another mid night snack. I don't mind if they graze on the lawn but don't eat my trees. May have to try and scare them away with a little buck shot.

Deer season opens here when he's in your sights. PERIOD !!!
Small Block
Lol. Just a mile or two from you, there is an Alfalfa field across the road from where the buffalo used to be. It is about a half mile from the road and out of site. It is said that you can't hear the crack of a .22 short near sunset anywhere near that field. :-D

Pretty cool cave a couple of hundred yards away too. Used to play in it when I was a kid.

Hey 340: I stand around out back of the house and shot starlings out of the trees so i keep the neighbors tuned up so they dont know if i dropped a starling or some venison. Killed 4 about 300 yds out behind the house last fall during season. Good stuff Maynard.
Small Block

Hey 340: I stand around out back of the house and shot starlings out of the trees so i keep the neighbors tuned up so they dont know if i dropped a starling or some venison. Killed 4 about 300 yds out behind the house last fall during season. Good stuff Maynard.
Small Block
Lol. Smart man.

What side of town do you live on Vic?

Down south 63 about 1.5 miles. We eat those city deer. More that one reason we call this the "Field of Dreams".
Small Block

-
Back