my pop died

-

iggys68dart

Reaction score
1 year ago my pop died from pancreatic cancer it hurts me too this day i just want to relate how serious this is if any one in your family contracts this go to them cause they will not be here long i feel that i did not spend enough time at the end and i hate that i dont have anything else to say other that i loved my dad

Remember the good times,I know what you are going through.Take comfort in the support of your loved ones.

iggy, I lost my Dad on Nov 28 2008. So it will be 2 years this month. I still miss him every day. I'd give anything just to spend 1 more day with him. I feel your pain.

Man I here ya buddy! So so sorry, it is about one of the worst of the Big C there is, not many live long, not many at all.

GOD be with you him and your family!

Lost my Dad in 2006 from pancreatic cancer also, so I know what your going through. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I loved my father.

All we can do is think of the happy times that we shared with them, and try to live each day to the fullest.

Sorry for your loss iggy. Best thing you can do is make your Dad proud by keeping his memories alive. Smile w/ your thoughts..........

Lost my dad in July,2009.Was diagnosed with end renal failure in 2007,lasted awhile going to dyalysis until his kidneys finally shut down.I miss him but Im relieved hes not suffering anymore.
I know what it feels like man,sorry to hear,it sucks

My mother succumbed to pancreatic cancer on 4/OCT/2005 , after a 5 month battle with it ; 5 months to the day of diagnosis .

Nothing I can say will make you feel better , so I won't attempt to ; but rest assured , I feel for you Bradah .

The Spirit is an energy force ; and since energy cannot be created nor destroyed , only transferred , the Spirits of our loved ones are around us in various forms ( animal companions , etc. ) , whether we recognise their presence or not 8)

Sorry to about your loss.

I just found out a few weeks ago that my ex father inlaw has pancreatic cancer.
He was a Mopar racer way back in the 60's and 70's all the way up till the mid 80's.

I am sorry fro your loss.

I lost my mom to the same disease 8 years ago, October 8th.

-
Back