my post count

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
2596 posts and I finally got a a body!Can u believe a Chevy guy has made it this far?lol.....
grinningsmileynotheethda1.gif

Congrats man! I see by your avatar that you bought the one you were looking at last week.

You don't live that far from where my Dart came from. The guy I bought it from lived in Lindale and now lives in Tyler.

Hey! Post up your You Tube video!

Finally a chevy man came out of the closet and I commend you for that.

2596 posts and I finally got a a body!Can u believe a Chevy guy has made it this far?lol.....
grinningsmileynotheethda1.gif

Congrats man....
Dam you're going to have to change your screen name now.

The problem will be, now your post count will be back at ZERO! lol

Oh Great your post count will really go up now. J\K :thumleft:

Wow :shock::shock: I thought you backed away from it :toothy3:
so you did get it =D>=D>=D> Congratulations :cheers:

Thanks fellas.No mater what screen name I have I'm still a Bigdummy.I shoulda done something better than become a diesel dummy

Chevy hood ........................................... LOL just messing with you . now stop calling your self a chevy guy !

Congrats on the buy(from a former GM guy :D)What cowl hood?after seeing the sharktooth grill I forgot about the hood.LOL..Love the post cars and yours looks to be turnkey.We,ll need video of your first drive..giggles and grins.

Well It was supposed to be here today.The car is still in Florida.I shoulda had went and got it.I'm not very happy!They haven't picked it up yet

-
Back