My rb20de-t 64 barracuda

-
Well as of right now I think i found a car that may have most of the parts I need. It's sitting behind a shop that has a few Miatas (with a bunch of numbers and stickers, thinking autocross maybe)and some old alfas.

As of right now the radiator and hoses are all installed, I robbed them of a 95 Infiniti j30 that I picked up as a bolt and misc electrical connectors parts car. The fuel tank may find a home in the Cuda. Just need to take measurements and see if it's worth the work.

The intake pipe was just there to dump a little fuel down its throat. And also a little wiring test. It only has one sensor that times the spark and injector pulse signals to the ecu for proper firing. So I know if I had spark, then I also have injector pulse. Which means I need 42.5 psi of fuel pressure and I'm golden.

That won't be hard, with your abilities.

I found a fuel tank sitting around from my last duster. It was a 73-76 car. Does anyone know if that will remotely come close to fitting in the 64 a body? I won't have time to check it this weekend or work on any of my own cars, but just curious if anyone may know.

How did you go about wiring up the motor to dash wiring/ are you using the old original Dart wiring or did you go with a completely new loom?
Also did you wire up the ECU?
I didn't notice if you mentioned what transmission you're going with. Automatic or manual?

I ran a fused wire from the ignition switch to the couple of wires the engine harness needs to power up the ecu. I am probably going to make a switch panel and run everything off toggle switches. Starter will probably be a push button start. I used the stock Nissan skyline engine harness and the stock 64 Cuda harness. I am running an auto on this one. The engine and trans only had 35,000 kilometers on it which translates to roughly 19k. The rb20det Camaro will either be awd 5spd or I will convert the transfer case to rwd only.

-
Back