My rolling garage has arrived.

-
how does the tail gate work? is it electric or do you have to lift it? you meationed a bad back...

When's the satellite dish, hi-def flatscreen, and wet-bar go in? That could be my home away from home. lol :-D Congrats on the new toy hauler. :cheers:

Wylde1.

Yep, you hit the Tens and the next thing you know, you're rollin' with the Big Boys!!! Nice trailer Scott, it's sure gonna be a pleasure to have that at the track, in the yard, or heck..even camping and stuff!!! Congrats!!! Geof

P.S.... nice paint job on the floor!!!

It will have TV and DVD player for rainey nights when staying for the weekend at the track.What,s next?A hot-tub on the roof with dancing girls?WooHoo!!:snakeman:

I am soooo jealous! I need one for my families 3 ATV's, 3 dirt bikes, and a Suzuki and Harley. That would then open the garage for the Dart to move into!

Nice trailer both inside and out. Your going to find out that you will always want a bigger one. I started out with 24 and now up to 28. Don't forget to purchase an electric tonge jack. They are the bomb.

It will have TV and DVD player for rainey nights when staying for the weekend at the track.What,s next?A hot-tub on the roof with dancing girls?WooHoo!!:snakeman:

You know, I was gonna say that it looked like there was a stripper pole at the front there. Must've been a reflection off of that pretty floor. Nice trophy for hitting the tens. Congrats.....

Nice.

Make sure you block that thing in so nobody can hook and go. A hidden GPS might not be a bad investment.

Seeing this sure started my day out Scott:cheers::cheers: I am so happy for you brother :happy10:That is one bad a$$ trailer dude=P~ Your 66 deserves to have a nice rolling nest 8)
You work hard and play hard brother, and you deserve the best :cheers:
I think you should christen it by moving it to the front yard and close the door's and have a keg and card party in it and lock the door's
Good job getting the floors painted first thing, but that's you :happy10:, doing things right :clock:

Everyone be quit, Scott need's his rest.

Attachments

• New%2024%20foot%20Enclosed%20trailer%20Oct_2010%20025.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 115
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I have a ton tied up in mine for 2 reasons.Got ripped off by some scumbag in W/Virginia $7000.00 off of racing junk.Then bought another one and had to doll it up

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 120.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 139
Thats awesome Scott! Great thinking on the heavier axles, tools etc weigh a lot.

(I've got a buddy with an enclosed trailer:cheers:...umm..right Scott)

Thanks for compliments guys.MeMike the picture is the bomb,you know me well Mike..Get er done!I also got some great news tonight at dinner time.An old friend called and asked if I had any sponsors?Nope,he says he will pay for me to advertise 2 business,s he has.$$$$ WooHoo:cheers:,hello 1050 Dominator and paint job!:snakeman:This is the best news I,ve had in awhile and couldn,t have come at a better time.Cars loaded and I,m hitting the track again tomorrow for some more 10 slips!Hmmm,maybe a beer is in order?=P~

P.S Man I was hurting today,from painting the floor(knees,back,hamstrings)age is catching up to me.LOL

You may want to install aluminum "runners" all the way to the front. this will keep "black" marks from getting on your paint job! I added aluminum all the way accross the back, never know when the rear tires will get bigger and closer together! Congrats on the new "box"
Rob Eppler

Nice trailer Scott.Can't wait to see it up close.What are you going to do with the old one!
I dropped the old one off at a friends in Binbrook on my way to Brantford to pickup the new one.My friend was useing a 2 wheel dolly to haul his Buick GS to the track,so I offered him my open trailer to buy and he jumped.LOL

You may want to install aluminum "runners" all the way to the front. this will keep "black" marks from getting on your paint job! I added aluminum all the way accross the back, never know when the rear tires will get bigger and closer together! Congrats on the new "box"
Rob Eppler

Like Rob said above. Usually the paint will lift where the tires sit. Looks AWESOME and good luck today on the 10's!!!!!

Hey Scott:

Just got off the phone with Jim Bray, glad to hear that you bought off of him. He was saying that you bought a real nice unit. Next time you see his Mopar NASCAR race cars running, you can pat yourself on the back for your contribution to his racing budget!!

Dan Bray

-
Back