-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Robson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I do not know if this interests anyone, but I have a 23' O'Day sailboat I would like to offer for sale/trade. It is very "user friendly" and great for novice and seasoned veteran. I have it listed on CT Eastern Craigslist for $5000.00 If this is something you would like to know more about, please call me at (860) 228-9212, or email [email protected]

Here is the info:

1972 23-foot Oday sailboat. The beam is 7'11", the sail area is 246 sq ft, draft is 2'3 with keel up-5'4" with keel down. The mast height is 32' above waterline. It has a 10-gallon fresh water tank. It comes with a 9.9 Johnson sail master engine, year of engine is unknown, but it has just been reconditioned last year.

It is a great day sailor and you can sleep 4-5. It has s solid fiberglass hull
for seaworthiness and is well balanced for easy handling. It is an ideal boat
for a beginner or family looking for maximum safety. Comes with all equipment, lines, “porta-potty”. Lots of extras included. Comes with its own custom made 2005 Road King trailer with an under torque extend-able launching hitch, winch stand, ladder and adjustable screw pads and hydraulic brakes. Sold as is with proper transfer paperwork and bill of sale.

I am open to just about any equal value trade. Any vehicle offers must be able to move under their own power. No projects please, my wife will kill me and if I sell the boat, I won't have anywhere to sleep...

Christopher Robson
R-Motorsports
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back