My Scamp, the Mischievous Youngster.

-

Chico_Mopar

Reaction score
Here we go with my $600 74 Scamp. The first three pics are from the craigslist add that the previous owner took. Note the AWESOME hubcaps!
2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Here it is after it got home.
DSC04015.jpg

My son loves it =P~.
DSC04017.jpg

I opened the hood and I took out the charcoal canister and took off the air cleaner.
DSC04024.jpg

Then I gave the engine a quick bath.
DSC04026.jpg

DSC04027.jpg

DSC04028.jpg

Then I removed the unsightly bumper guards.
DSC04029.jpg

And my first bit of trash, the smog stuff and the guards. =P~
DSC04030.jpg

I will keep you guys posted as the story unfolds.

dude i love the car.....looks like minimal rust!!! I to own a 75 scamp and you don't see to many with our body style around.....put a 360 and a 4 speed with a nice paint job and call it a day!

Thanx alot, it is in great shape. I am for now for money reasons and just going to get a steering box and a control arm to button up the steering. Then give it a major tuneup and a windshield and a tire. Then drive it till I find a 360 and 4 speed, build that up then swap it out. But that will happen in time, I am in no hurry. This will be my grocery getter.

dude i love the car.....looks like minimal rust!!! I to own a 75 scamp and you don't see to many with our body style around.....put a 360 and a 4 speed with a nice paint job and call it a day!

Nice driver and looks like a great deal. Congrats Oh and why did you get rid of those awesome hubcaps :toothy10::toothy10: and what the heck are those things on the fenders.

If you like I can go get those awsome hubcaps out of the dumpster for you lol. And those things on the bumper were bumper guards. Their purpose was to protect the bumper from getting damaged in light accidents.

Nice driver and looks like a great deal. Congrats Oh and why did you get rid of those awesome hubcaps :toothy10::toothy10: and what the heck are those things on the fenders.

If you like I can go get those awsome hubcaps out of the dumpster for you lol. And those things on the bumper were bumper guards. Their purpose was to protect the bumper from getting damaged in light accidents.

No not the bumper guards I knew what those were in your pics of at least the passenger side you have some weird thing on the fender at the top towards the door. What the heck are those. And thanks but if you already threw them in the dumpster I guess I'll just let them go to hubcap heaven lol :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Just a plastic decoration thing, the other side was allready missing and I allready took it off and threw it away.

No not the bumper guards I knew what those were in your pics of at least the passenger side you have some weird thing on the fender at the top towards the door. What the heck are those. And thanks but if you already threw them in the dumpster I guess I'll just let them go to hubcap heaven lol :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

-
Back