my sexy addiction Bad Medicine

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
hey family , how you all been . I am still Mia because those semi"s ran me over on the interstate ,my heads a little messed up. but I am MOPAR STRONG AND WILL BE BACK . I might miss this season , But lifes a ***** some times I am recouping better than expected ,I got the itch 2 weekends ago and went and woke up bon scott for a start and oil rotation ranfor 10minutes and pulledhim out and washd him . it aboutkilled me put me back in bed for a day ,but it was well worth it . I did get adreanalin rush going so I did take it for 1 ride around the block wich was stupid ,but ineeded it .you would too when you see him all cleaned up ,I had todo1wholeshotbut then pulled it bback in the garage before I wrecked it .My mindis really slo right nowand iwant a wholepeice of some1 whenmy head feels like my reactions are back.
I been missing since 4/4 17 because the crash,buti am asurviver , just glad I wasn't in Bad Medicine when it happend they did grind my Nissan to scrapp n it happened ,but I can replace that . heres a couple sexy pics of the worlds prettiest 65 Barracuda = enjoy yourself and ive missed you all I will be back soon I hope

IMG_20160621_202840529 (1).jpg

some technical diffnicalty"s but hoping my head will get better soon , I do miss cruising and was just addressing alternator problem . Thanks to all my Family out there , I do have some parts to sell I will try to get some pics and adds up this weekend I need a nice set of 1 hole mopar performance valve covers to change back too ,I do have a set of 2 holes to trade or cash works no caps included , for LA engine ,scoops , steering columns automatic earley a , gas pedels some grill parts 65-65 , spear , streering cup, 273 2 barrel oem kickdown linkage , 66 headlight trim ring driver quality ,compcams 570 valve springs and hyrolic lifters , many other parts . this accident stole my summer and not my fault or responsibility but to recover 100% . check out channel 3000 4-4 2017 that's me under that fully loaded lumber truck. I don't gofar ecept ride to doctors / But I plan on being back on line when I can see without headaches , my eyes were cut up real bad , but still have both . You all stay safe and see you all soon , if you need some thing written down there leave pm direct . HAVE A GR8 1 ALL winstoninwisc.

Good to see you Jon...

I broke my hand in the end of April and have my cast off now and am working on getting my movement and strength back...

So don't feel bad, you're not the only one healing up right now.... Hang in there brother...

As long as you're alive and own a sweet car like that, things could be worse!

Jeff

I know how You feel. - I broke My, right, foot, 4/22/17 -- several set backs -- still in a cast, and unable to drive My 33. -- :( -- Get Well Soon.

Jon, Tis good to see you here. I was wondering what had happened to you. I didn't know that you were hurt in an accident. I hope you get healthy soon. Love your Barracuda. My first car was a 65 Barracuda. If I am ever up your way, I'd like a ride in it as long as you don't scare me in it.

Glad to see you're still around bud. As for your head ever bein right........you're like the rest of us. You like Mopar so there's no help for you. LOL

Glad to see you posting again, but, sorry to hear about the accident.
Get well soon, my friend.

Hang in there, just because we be cheeseheads don't mean we're soft in the head.

Last edited:
hey Jon i'm happy your on the move . What is that beautiful color on your car called ?

-
Back