My Slant's Getting Smogged Today.

-
Yes I agree with you too vb,and because these shops kept ripping me off I learned to repair my own cars at age 16. Then you HAVE to bring it into a shop for emmisions testing.

It was the same with our grand caravan and the AC. The only thing I cant service myself and I lost about $2500 to parts and labour. And still no AC....

lmao...gottta agree with you on that, thats why i learned to do things for myself. VB you know about the sunday morning car show? rancho and rainbow. cmon out wanna see what you got:hello2:

MORNING?! What is this "Morning" you speak of? lol...I'm definitely a night owl and I usually don't wake up til 11A.M.

You know the "classic car show" at the K-Mart on Rancho? You know where all those P.O.S. Chevys are on Friday night?

Well I happen to work at that K-Mart in the Appliance department. I usually park right near that Payless Shoe source. I won't associate my car with those lame-o cars. Feel free to stop in and say hi. My slant isn't much...She still needs a new headliner and some things here and there but she's been the best daily driver I've ever had. She's definitely NOT a show car lol but a sweet 10 footer ahaha.

-
Back