My son left for Afghanistan today

-

Slappy

Reaction score
I would like to ask everyone to pray for my son Aaron and his unit as he returns to afghanistan for a second tour. He leaves behind his new bride Steffani. I am so proud of him and every other sevice member whom is serving our country. God Bless tthem all and I hope they return home safely.:prayer::prayer::salut::salut::salut:

We will keep Aaron in our prayers here on the hill Slappy, may he return healthy and wise to his family and friends that love him.
Keep us posted as you hear from him as he reports back to you Slappy, Thank him for his time and hard work to keep us safe here in our homes

He will be safe.. he's in great hands. My prayers go out to him and his new family.

Done Slappy.
You have every reason to be proud. And thank you for raising him with a sense of duty and honor.
...also, please accept my thanks for his service to the country. - Frankie

My son just got out of the Marines in September. 5 years of nervousness and constant prayers.. Before he left I told him as a parent I couldn't be more proud, as a father I couldn't be more scared for him and proud. My prayers go to your son, your family, and his new bride. My sincere gratitude and humble "Thanks" for his service to our country. Gods speed to him and may his guardian angel protect and watch over him...

Prayers to all our troops and to those who are leaving to go overseas now.

Will keep Adam in my prayers. Thanks to him and all your family for the sacrifices you're making.

Our thoughts & prayers are with you all. Our boy got back from a year over there in Aug.
He was in the Marines for 5 yrs., out for 4 and started a family, then the economy started
to go bad ,so he joined the Army (active duty). He's been in the Army for 5yrs now. Our
"hats" go off to all who defend us and our freedoms. Our country isn't perfect but its still
the best country in the whole world!!!! Again,we will pray for all who have sacrificed so
much for us. May God keep them all safe!!!!

Best wishes to your son and thank him for his service.

I thought Obama was pulling all the troops out?

I have served in a couple of different combat deployments. My prayers go out for his safe return.

I will pray for your son Aaron and the other sons,douthers the do the service for all the folks at the free countries .

And I hate War

We will be praying here for u and ur son and his famliy .. God will bring him back safe and sound to his famliy .. bless him for what he is doing for all of us ... and bless ur famliy for supporting him .. have fath and put it in gods hands my frind

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my son Aaron and his unit as he returns to afghanistan for a second tour. He leaves behind his new bride Steffani. I am so proud of him and every other sevice member whom is serving our country. God Bless tthem all and I hope they return home safely.:prayer::prayer::salut::salut::salut:

When you talk to your son..... thank him for me....... I will get down on my knees tonight and pray for him, his bride... and you. [-o<

Best of luck to your son and his unit. A big thanks to all of them:prayer:

Our prayers are with you, your son, and his unit. My youngest son did three tours in Iraq. Came home last year. We'll all be here for you if and when you need us. :coffee2:

-
Back