my springs done sprung

-

68valiant08

wvsaltydog
Reaction score
the rear springs on my valiant are so bad,they look like they are starting to arch downward,and it dont look right with the rear sagging so low..anyway just need some input on some inexspensive but decent replacements and places to shop around at..also,i guess it wouldnt be worth while to get the old ones re-arched...thanks guys........

I've had really good results taking my springs to WV Spring and Radiator here in town and having them rearched and a leaf added. Hard to beat $150 for both springs done complete with new bushings and the front half of the spring clamped at each leaf. If there is a spring shop in your neck of the woods, give them a call.

I got a pair from McVeigh's Truck Springs on ebay for my '65 Barracuda. Brand new, came with new U-bolts & all the hardware needed, excellent customer service & communication. They showed up 2 1/2 days after I ordered them. I got a 1" lift over stock on mine, I like the look & figured they would hold longer even if they start sagging years from now. Just search Valiant Leaf springs & they will be one of the options.

-
Back