My Turn! Minnesota Mopar **** From 66340SEDAN!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Wow, what a nice weekend with some sweet cars! I had the pleasure of meeting 8 FABO members!! 73Swinger, 416Demon, Alleyoopmgv, Mick Semantel, Charger70, myplsmyke, scatpackman, and some dude named Sam (sorry, can't remember your handle!) who has a kick *** 69 Dart GT. Also seen norshorblufish but didn't get to chat with him, my good friend (babyblue66) was also there with his 65 Barracuda. Seen spikekid999 driving his lowrider Chrysler too. I know there were probably 5 more members there I didn't get to meet, maybe next time! Here are some pics I took, enjoy!

Picture 1192.jpg

Picture 1195.jpg

Picture 1242.jpg

Picture 1212.jpg

Picture 1221.jpg

Picture 1220.jpg

Picture 1222.jpg

Picture 1224.jpg

Picture 1233.jpg

Picture 1258.jpg

Hey 19scamp71, is this your car? You parked next to me today but I didn't know you were a member till I seen a post just now with your avatar pic in it. Your car is very nice, too bad we didn't get to chat.

Picture 1226.jpg

Thank you for sharing Keith :-D
There are some nice A bodies there at your show.
I like the shot of the old wagon gasser =P~:cheers:

Thank you for sharing Keith :-D
There are some nice A bodies there at your show.
I like the shot of the old wagon gasser =P~:cheers:

Memike, I took these pics just for you! Unrestored, 1966 Valiant wagon, 273 with A/C and a 4-speed! One of 13 built, probably the only one with air conditioning, I wanted this thing sooooo bad! :-D

Picture 1200.jpg

Picture 1202.jpg

Picture 1201.jpg

Picture 1203.jpg

Nice pics.!I also like the gasser wagon and that Mr.Norm supercharged car!WOW!!That 4 speed wagon is a rare car and looks to be worth every penny!Don,t let Waggin see that beauty!LOL!!

Sox & Martin rides....Don Grotheer, Judy Lilly, Arlen Vanke were also there with their old cars signing autographs, very cool to meet them!

Picture 1204.jpg

Picture 1205.jpg

Picture 1206.jpg

Picture 1207.jpg

Picture 1254.jpg

Picture 1255.jpg

Picture 1256.jpg

Memike, I took these pics just for you! Unrestored, 1966 Valiant wagon, 273 with A/C and a 4-speed! One of 13 built, probably the only one with air conditioning, I wanted this thing sooooo bad! :-D
WOW :cheers: That V8 4 speed wagon is to cool :cheers:
Look's like they used the 65 lower 1/4's on the wagons, I seen a 66 /6 wagon with the same lower 1/4's
That is one rare wagon Thank you for sharing :cheers:

Wow thanks, great pics. I would love to own the 4-speed Valiant wagon. With a/c. Sigh.

I would say that was the show I missed out on, You met some great folks there and members :cheers:
That had to be a great day.

Keith,
It was sure nice to meet you and your Dad.
Before I moved up here, I sold my Duster to a friend in AZ.
And altho I can't exactly call myself A-Bodyless, this is what I had to lower myself to bring to the show.

68rr001.jpg

Next year I will be going both days. A buddy and I walked non stop from 8:30 am to 4pm to see everything. Or so we thought, I missed a couple buildings and displays and a few rows of cars.
There were so many things to distract a guy that you forget were you left off or where you were headed. hahahaha

I can't wait till next year!
Hopefully have my car there.

Hey did anyone see the blue 70 swinger 340 parked in the slightly modified dodge area (2100) that has a um challenged paint job on it and the underside
of the hood is still in primer? That would have been mine!

For some reason I was directed to that area and I had less mods than most
in the Dart proper area! Bummer, I'd have been right next to you guys!
Keith, stopped by to chat with you a few times and you were either off
shooting pictures or mobbed by people, you da popular guy!

Yea, if I wasn't out wandering around I was chatting with people! I forgot about the back field till Sunday, I ran through it quick and I missed your car. There were sure some nice rides back there.....:toothy10:

-
Back