My wife says I'm sick...

-

74duster

Reaction score
I took the scoop off of the 74 Dart (cause it looked out of place). And then it occurred to me that I knew where it should go. Just because her car gets 40 mpg, doesn't mean it can't look fast, right?

PDR_0380.jpg

lol paint the rear spoiler flat black to and you'd be getting challenged to races at every street light by guys in honda's

Yep :blob: She is right :smilebox:
that hood scoop would drop your gas mileage at 70 mph.:toothy10:

You really need to go shopping......

Office Depot--3 shelf book case for trunk

Krogers-- Folgers Coffee cans-(Dual Exhaust)

Wife will get all kinds of attention from younger guys.

I think you should send me that scoop. It would fit the lines
of my 87 Reliant wagon. I don't have to worry about mpg's much.
I only travel about 9 blocks to work. LOL!!

That car has almost 300,000 miles on it, and it still runs good. I told my wife that sooner or later, that 4cylinder has to die. And when it does, I'm thinking a small block and a 4speed would be just the ticket!:toothy10:

You really need to go shopping......

Office Depot--3 shelf book case for trunk

Krogers-- Folgers Coffee cans-(Dual Exhaust)

Wife will get all kinds of attention from younger guys.

Dont forget tacky neon lights and a 2000 watt stereo.

nice lol. I like it and the superbird wing i second that that would be one bad machine.

im thinken flat black spoiler with the coffee can at the back, that hood scoop the spinners but tub it and stick some 295 45 14 slicks, 8 3/4 4:10 sure grip, a 408 stroked 360, 4sp and some flowmaster 80 series so it is quiet and sleeper like.

I spotted a guy cruising through my neighborhood with a "hooked-up" Maxima with a Mopar six-pack hood scoop on it.

Mounted backwards.....
006.gif

The green and yellow just might work..she is a Packer fan!:cheers:

I would turn it around, so the opening would face the windsheild, add a fake NOS purge line with CO2. Then get some therapy right away.

-
Back