My Wife

-

lugnut1962

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe sometimes how easy my wife is to please. I must be the luckiest man alive. The 12th is our 24th wedding anivesary. I ask her what she wanted and after some thought she said she could use a new limbing saw.

You got it baby!

Of course it's no big deal. NEXT YEAR though..it's our 25th!
Guess I'll be in the market for a good used rake!

Attachments

• 100_1429.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 523
A good used rake for the 25th anniversary? Sure, as long as it's made of Silver..

You can't have the easiest wife to please because I do!!!! I asked my wife what she would
like for a comb Mothers Day & BDay present??? She is always doing some landscaping project. She said a nice big rock we could put at the edge of our property w/our name on it. OK, I can do that... borrowed a big forklift from where I work... drove out to my brothers farm & loaded up 6 rocks weighing est.2k-6k lbs. OFF DAAAA Trailer just a tat bit
overloaded...plus frying the brakes on truck & trailer...(good thing I had the 97 ram 2500 v-10 to go up & down the 35mi of hills back to home) Oh she is just sooo happy...now I just gotta get them off the trailer.

Looks like my wife's Christmas present this year will be an old Farm sink for her future kitchen....

Hey Guys,
My Guy really has it made, every year I get a gag gift for a xmas presents which I just love, both our families think he's crazy and are waiting to see if he ever gets a black eye, so here are my gifts:
the first pics is my first year
the second pics, second year and so on..........
Dee

Attachments

• my ring.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 332
  • earrings.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 336
  • necklace got 1 coal for every year together.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 348
WOW!!!! Look at the size of that "rock" on your finger!!!! Those ladys with the big fancy diamonds cant hold a candle to the the size & weight of that "rock". The matching earings &
necklace are simply AWESOME also. You are really one lucky person!!!!

WOW!!!! Look at the size of that "rock" on your finger!!!! Those ladys with the big fancy diamonds cant hold a candle to the the size & weight of that "rock". The matching earings &
necklace are simply AWESOME also. You are really one lucky person!!!!

................Too say the least..............kim.........

after some thought she said she could use a new limbing saw.

If she asks for a shovel for your 25th then suggest "just the two of you" go for a walk in the woods......

RUN LIKE HELL.

-
Back