myspace

-
There Had Got To Be More Mopar Fans Then This That Have Their Cars On Myspace...

I tried it but did'nt like it.

Seems that every time I okay a friend request from a Mopar guy, they have to post vulgarity all over my page that I also share with members from church.....not cool so I don't make many new "friends".

Plus, myspace will rot your brain ya know? LOL.

I have heard that about Facebook as well...

I think the girls got the guys beat as far as getting themselves into trouble on there.
Have you seen how easy it is to track down some of these rediculously stupid girls that put way too much information on there?

Hi I'm Kelsea, I got to Nobrain highschool, I'm a Nobrainette cheerleader, and I live on nobrain street.
If you would love to share a cell with Bubba and Jocko add me as a friend.

That is why you go check out their profile before you add them. If it is set to private so you can't see it unless you add them, DON'T.

I think the girls got the guys beat as far as getting themselves into trouble on there.
Have you seen how easy it is to track down some of these rediculously stupid girls that put way too much information on there?

Hi I'm Kelsea, I got to Nobrain highschool, I'm a Nobrainette cheerleader, and I live on nobrain street.
If you would love to share a cell with Bubba and Jocko add me as a friend.

Sounds like my nieces there 16 and 17 had all there freaken info on it.Full name,addy,home & cell #,age,school I told them to take that off of there:stop:
My sister there Mom is not internet savoy to say the least, so I warned her about it.

They begged me to join there site as a friend, so I thought what the heck no problem.Well that wasn't a smart move now all there young GFs are sending me messages, there pictures and wow they girls sure aren't shy nowadays:snakeman:

-
Back